Customer Success and Content Creator
TITLE: Customer Success and Content Creator
DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Social commerce
REPORT TO: Marketing Director
Advertising is broken. Snapppt is leading the way to a whole new approach in customer acquisition. We are changing the way brands inspire new customers and expanding those opportunities by making it easy for businesses to get started and grow globally.
- The mission of Snapppt
- Inc Magazine says “…Influencer Marketing Is About To Go Through The Roof” - Snapppt believes that thriving communities are behind this surging growth in social marketing and at the heart of every amazing brand. Our mission is to help great brands understand their followers and find new audiences using insights to their most influential advocates and their content.
- Overview of the service
- Data is king, but few know how to harness its expanding potential. Snapppt provides a platform for brands and creators to understand their audiences through big data analysis. The insights center around their social ecosystem and enabling the discovery of mutually benefiting collaboration opportunities and the means to understand and grow vibrant communities.
- The brands and agencies on board
- In just over 18 months Snapppt is progressively attracting thousands of brands to sign up. Ranging from Yoga to Swimwear brands, Automobile to Cycling, Jewellery to Travel and beyond- Snapppt’s AI led technology helps makes sense of the vast array of new world demographics, product profile, market verticals and the factors that drive their success.
Snapppt is a small dedicated, multi-skilled and vibrant team - fast moving and bursting with ambition. Recently capturing the imagination of a number of high profile investors a significant funding round now fuels the development that is set to grow rapidly; this is an exciting opportunity to join us at this formidable, edge-of-the-seat time. Serious about what we do, but not about ourselves - we're looking to cultivate a world leading team to fulfill the impact possible through our disruptive technology.
We're looking for an outstanding problem-solver packed with passion for all things social media, with excellent communication skills and a knack for content creation. Someone with a deep appreciation for the value of quality customer service, metrics and the power of storytelling. Joining our small team, you'll be tasked with delivering personable customer support and building our online presence. If you're a natural storyteller and an avid Tweeter, Instagrammer, Vlogger or SnapChatter, we want to hear from you!
You will demonstrate strong analytical capabilities and have experience in managing your time to meet your key role objectives. You will be confident to use internal and external insight to build strong cases to launch new initiatives to scale up the business. You will work closely with the marketing, product and tech team to ensure we are providing our customers the best service and content to ensure retention and engagement.
What will I be doing?
- Structure, develop and deliver educational content through our blog and help centre, while tracking progress
- Onboard and educate our customers to ensure they implement Snapppt in alignment with their goals and our best practices
- Manage customer support with an eye to reduce churn, increase engagement and surface expansion opportunities
- Owning customer communications and issues from initial contact through to resolution
- Building and leading a customer success team
- Work to deadlines to ensure that customer support and content is produced on time, and meets the appropriate brief
- Work alongside the product, marketing and tech team in order to ensure that content is relevant and up to date
- Produce regular reporting on the effectiveness of content produced, and make recommendations on future improvement to Snapppt’s content approach
What skills do I need?
- Exceptional written English with communication and copywriting skills
- Strong domain knowledge of all things social media (Instagram, SnapChat, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter)
- 2+ years experience in SaaS Customer Support or Customer Success (Account management a plus!)
- Experience with Intercom (or similar) customer support platform
- Experience working with engineering teams, sales and product managers
- A basic knowledge of HTML/CSS (desirable but not essential)
Bonus skills & attributes
- Experience in e-commerce and online advertising
- Experience with Video and Image creation to aid in content creation
- Experience in growth hacking
- Confident and persuasive communicator
- Numerate with strong analytical skills
- A team player
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Keen interest in keeping abreast of latest innovations and developments in the digital space
- A positive and global outlook
- Healthy lifestyle (No sugar advocate please)
It’s never just a job at Snapppt. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our company values – innovative, committed, and spirited. Our team defines who we are and how we get the job done.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV, Cover letter. References will be sought.
Direct applicants online. Recruitment agencies – thanks for reading, but we've got this one covered!